GoMotor Ghana Ltd is one of the leading service providers in the transportation industry which seeks to tackle the specific transportation needs in Ghana and beyond by providing cutting edge strategies and solutions to combat these unending transportation challenges. The focus of GoMotor Ghana is to transform lives through transportation. We stand out as a reliable, convenient and cheaper alternative for commuters who face challenges in accessing basic transport services.
Fast, Easy, and Convenient.
• Airport pick-ups and Drop-offs
• Ride on Request/Bookings
• School Pick-ups and Drop-offs
• Cooperate ride bookings and many more.
To add value to our clients by delivering innovative tailored solutions to enhance the movement of goods and to provide top notch services with cost efficient, effective and sustainable systems.
To be the number one preferred partner in the facilitation of movement of people within the cities to improve the socio-economic lives of Ghanaians.
- Accountability : We believe that, accountability to our clients and each other is paramount to success.
- Integrity : We conduct ourselves with the highest level of trust, honesty and ethical standards.
- Client Focus : We partner with our clients and align our goals in order to exceed our collective goals.
- Team Work : We support and respect our team members in order to promote a conducive and positive working environment.
- Safety : It is a moral obligation. Our goal and commitment are to attain and sustain at best a zero-incident frequency and work to manage our operations for sustainable safety excellence.
- Our Culture : We are committed to all social responsibilities as part of our overall existence. We will conduct our business in good ethics and professionalism that would be committed to protecting both customers and employees.
- Our Partners : To all our business partners that are vital and instrumental to our success, we will work together with our customers and environment in mind. We would also conduct periodic reviews to seek out arears of opportunities that would be mutually beneficial to all and the society as a whole.